Tiger Rock Martial Arts of Oak Hill aims to enrich the lives of each of our students. We do this through our unique martial arts and fitness training model. We aim to provide an experience not found in any other taekwondo or martial arts school in Oak Hill or the surrounding Southwest Austin area!
Frank Maddox serves as the Head Instructor of this academy. He offers a challenging yet rewarding training experience personalized to each student’s needs. Mr. Maddox will help you improve your strength and conditioning, self-discipline, and martial arts skills.
Students enjoy many benefits including:
- Specialized classes tailored to each age group’s unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (4 – 5 yr olds), Juniors (6 – 11 yr olds), Teens (12 – 15 yr olds), and Adults (16+).
- Students can start at any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- Special opportunities for students that want to push their limits.
- Annually qualified instructors dedicated to excellence and upholding martial arts practices.
- Students can get P.E. credit if enrolled in Austin I.S.D.
- Students can move forward at their own pace.
- Year-round advancement opportunities.
- Year-round competitive opportunities at local, state, and national levels.